Sunday, March 08, 2009

Mia Update

This is Mia and her BFF Lily. They are joined at the hip. I love that Mia picked the little Japanese girl as her counterpart in crime. She has learned so much about her culture. Mia's teacher said that Mia and Lily are her go to girls when no one else knows the answers to her questions. I guess Mia needed someone on her level. JK!
Mia's class had a Valentine's party. The teacher asked the boys to go ask a girl to dance. This little boy, named Jaco(ya-coo), ran over to Mia and grabbed her. I asked Mia about it when she got home that day. She said he always wants to be her partner and that he has a crush on her. I found a heart from him in her backpack a few days later. She doesn't think much of him. Does it really start this early??
Not only does Mia learn alot in school, she must play hard too. I sent her to school with pristine buns and she came home looking like this. Still cute though.
This was Mia in her Sunday best for the Valentine's party.
Mia recently celebrated her 100th day of school. She had a blast!






5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Diane! How are you doing? Can you believe that I am finally making a comment on your blog? Love the updates on your family!

darinangel said...

Mia, stop growing up.

Sue Ellen said...

Thanks. They are all so cute, and growing so fast.

Ruth said...

I often worry about what parents think when their children come home with crazy hair. I worry more about the kids who come to school like that in the morning!

Suzanne said...

Love the pics. I can't believe how big the kids are.