Sunday, February 08, 2009

A POST!!

Since I haven't posted in FOREVER, I have a lot of pictures to post. I still need to post some pictures form Christmas but, I'll just keep it simple for now.
Dallin just doesn't feel complete without his sword and hook. Yes, he's naked! What's new?
Cami looking cute on Grandma and Grandpa Engstrom's new couch
Mia had to make a snowman for school. She did most of the work on this. Okay, I sparay-painted the hat. I wasn't gonna let Mia do that! Do you like her purse?

10 comments:

Sue Ellen said...

Great job Mia. Don't let Dallin chop you up with his sword. Of course Cami is as adorable as ever. Thanks for the new post

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness, Mia looks so big in this picture. She looks like her legs are so long.

Team Carroll said...

How did you get all those cotton balls to stick together? Hot glue? I can only imagine a huge mess if I tackled that one!

Sue Ellen said...

Cami's feet look really big with those shoes on.:)

eMiLY said...

Your kids looks so cute Diane. Fun pictures!

Jordan and Danny said...

Cute cute kids! I love Cami's dress! So much in fact, that Lauren has it too. Yea for Walmart!

Suzanne said...

Your kids are super cute and getting so big!

Jessica said...

Those kids are so good looking!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ibuprofen]ibuprofen and dogs
[/url]coumadin and ibuprofen
motrin v advil
ibuprofen and dogs
motrin infants
is motrin safe to take during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order ribavirin
[/url] purchase rebetol online
rebetol buy online
buy virazole