Sunday, March 08, 2009

Post After Post After Post......

After being asked amillion times, "when are you gonna update your blog", I've decided. Oh, YOU'RE gettin a post now!(say it like George Costanza) Make sure you scroll down, and down, and down to see all the posts. This is what we have been up to. Ben's parents and little brother came for a visit in Feb. to take Alex through the temple in preparation for his mission.
Good bye Alex. See you in two years. When you get back, Mia will be almost 7 1/2, Dallin will be 5 and Cami will be 2 1/2. Holy Cow!!
I love this one of the kids. Crazier than ever.
We bought a new swimsuit for Mia at Costco. She just had to put it on right when we got home. Well, so did Dallin.
My sweet girls. Right before bed. We hadn't put Cami's jammies on yet. I love these girls. Don't worry. I love Dallin too!



3 comments:

Jill said...

Well, it was worth the wait, Diane. Such great pics of those cute kids. I've been missing you lately. I'll call soon.

Ruth said...

That's kind of a scary thought about how old your kids will be when Alex gets back.

Anonymous said...

phentermine 37.5mg buy phentermine for free without rx - phentermine hcl buy online