Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cami Update

Poor baby! Cami fell asleep while eating carrots in her bumbo. I couldn't resist taking a picture. I love our fat little girl.
Cami has a love hate relationship with this exercise toy. She hated it at first but now she is learning to like it. This is also a good photo of her only teeth so far.
Cami can now hold her own bottle. Yesssss! She really doesn't like for us to hold it for her anymore. I love her eyes in this picture.
I can leave Cami for a long time to just sit and look at these little alphabet books. She loves it. But now that she is crawling I can't leave her upstairs alone. She is getting faster everyday. I will post a video of it once I have the patience to wait on my slow computer. Maybe tomorrow.
I made this flower foe Cami's headband. The picture makes it look bigger than it is. But, it's pretty large. I had so many people tell me how cute she was at church today. She likes to play with her tongue on her teeth a lot, like she is doing here. It's cute. What do you think? Is the flower way too big or way too cute? I'm undecided.




7 comments:

darinangel said...

Way too big!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Is this a trick question? Flowers/bows/headbands CANNOT EVER BE TOO LARGE for adorable little babies. Especially ones with enormous blue eyes. THERE IS NO SIZE LIMIT. THE BIGGER THE BETTER. That flower is off the chain. I love it so much...

Ruth said...

I think I might have to see this flower in person. Do you think it would fit on my head? :)

Ruth said...

That's my girl with an undershirt, keeping it modest!

Anonymous said...

It looks way too cute! Wish I had one.

Karen said...

Love the first picture where Cami fell asleep...super cute!

Emily M said...

So cute. Love it.