Thursday, July 10, 2008

PHOTO FUN WITH CAMI

Cami was awake a lot yesterday so we took lots of pictures.......oh yeah.....she will be 5 weeks old tomorrow and she weighs 6 lbs. 5 oz.......what a little fatty ;)

Cami and daddy
Cami and mommy......I love to hold her close
This was funny......we put her in Dallin's lap and all he wanted to do was rub his cheek and lips on her and then he gave her a bunch of kisses.....then he was done with her
Mia always loves to hold Cami
I loved her face in this one

okay......one sleepy one
she never knows what to do with her arms and legs when she's not bundled
stretch those legs......one big toe headed in the air......she loves that
Mia always wants to be in the pics too
I usually make her hair into a mohawk



6 comments:

Kim said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she's gaining weight. :o) She reminds me of a little doll!

Emily said...

She has so much cute hair! Love all the pictures. I imagine it's hard on the older kids when you add a new little baby. Sounds like it's going well though! Cute 4th of July pic of Mia. And I love Dallin's smile, he's so cute!

the splendid life of us... said...

I my goodness, she is so little and I love all of that hair!

Jill said...

Hooray! Daddy's home! She is still soooo teeny! The pacifier does really look humongous!

Angel said...

Is't it hot in Georgia? Why are you guys wearing long sleeves?

Jared and Paige said...

So cute! Congratulations on your sweet Cami. I hope you are all feeling really well, and getting some good rest. Send me your email and I'll invite you to look at our blog--I just made it private. (paige.weed@gmail.com)