Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 FOR TUESDAY RE-VISITED


  1. NOW THAT THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN SINCE CAMI'S BIRTH, I DECIDED TO GIVE THIS ANOTHER WHIRL........PLUS, MY SISTER PRODDED ME.

  2. CAMI OCCASIONALLY LIKES HER SWING
    3. CAMI HAS NOW GROWN TO BE A LITTLE OVER 8 LBS.......WHICH IS BIG TO US BUT STILL SMALL SINCE SHE IS 7 1/2 WEEKS OLD
    4. HER FOOT IS NOW SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN MY THUMB
    5. MIA HAS 2 1/2 WEEKS UNTIL SHE STARTS PRE-K AND I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS. SHE WILL BE GOING ALL DAY BUT GA PROVIDES IT FREE FOR ALL 4 YEAR OLDS SO THAT IS THE WAY IT HAS TO BE. I THINK SHE WILL LOVE IT.......AND I HAVE MY SUSPICIONS THAT DALLIN WILL TOO.

RECENT


2 YEARS AGO......MY HOW SHE'S GROWN
6. MY YARD LOOKS LIKE CRAP......WE ARE IN A DROUGHT AND MY COUNTY DOES NOT LET US WATER ANYTHING SO WHY PLANT ANYTHING........THIS IS THE ONE PRETTY THING IN MY YARD.......A CRAPE MYRTLE TREE


7. DALLLIN ASKED ME TO TAKE THIS PICTURE OF HIM
8. YOU CAN SEE HIS CUT WITHOUT THE STITCHES IN THE ABOVE PICTURE


9. CAMI LIKES TO PRACTICE TUMMY TIME


10. WE HAD A GREAT VISIT WITH BEN'S DAD THIS WEEK.......AFTER A ROUGH START WHERE DALLIN TOOK ONE LOOK AT HIM AND EXCLAIMED"THAT'S NOT GRANDPA"(HE IS USED TO SEEING MY DAD ALOT) HE WARMED UP QUITE QUICKLY. IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BIG BAG OF SKITTLES GRANDPA BROUGHT WITH HIM.

8 comments:

Skye said...

Dude, it's been waaaaaaay too long since I've been to your blog (or anyone's, but it's practically criminal with regard to yours considering all the drama in your life.) Sooo many cute pictures of kids and Cami! I can't imagine having a newborn AND a child starting pre-K AND a kid getting stitches constantly in his head. So, are you gonna think it's funny and enjoyable to be able to tease Dallin about his "Harry Potter" scar, or are you actually gonna hate it? I think it could be a pretty cute little distinction for him to have. :)

JLMartin said...

if you want to see a yard that will make you feel better about yours...i'll take a picture of mine.

Angel said...

Why did you have to post those pictures of Mia? I teared up. She is so old.

Ruth said...

Did Dallin say, "my eyes" after you took his picture?
Angel, mayabe Darin should apply to KSU so you can be close and you wouldn't have to tear up when you see pictures, and you wouldn't miss out on baptisms and blessings, and holidays and etc. Just a thought.
Oh, and Diane, was I number 1 on your list? I was a little confused.
Thands for bringing ten for Tuesday back!

Ruth said...

Mayabe is the southern way of saying maybe.
Thands is the new cool way to say thanks :)
I am going to stop commenting late at night when I should be in bed.

Anna@Exasperation said...

Cameron missed the cutoff for kindergarten this year, just like Mia (and Autumn and Kayla who were also born at the same time at Wymount!). I would have mixed feelings about full-day pre-k, too! But I think it will be good for her overall, especially since she's so close to the age cutoff. She's probably really ready to be out there with the other kids. Cam will be in pre-school again this year, but only 3 hours, two days a week. Pre-school is expensive!
I can't believe how big Cami is getting! What a doll!
I'm crossing my fingers that Dallin doesn't bust his head open anymore:)

Jill said...

Cami is a doll! I want to snuggle her so bad! Sorry about the Dallin drama too. That's scary for him, but even more scary for parents! I'm having the same anxiety for Joseph and preschool. Good luck! Joseph is only going 3 days a week for a few hours. All day would have me conflicted too. How nice that it's free though!

Lawther family said...

All day preK! Crazy, Kai started kindergaten this week and its only half day, I think I would like full day! :) Your kids are so cute. Dallen reminds me of Keawe too much. :) Love the pictures and the update. :) Take care