Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dallin Drama Part II

So,Dallin got 4 stitches in his head from hitting it on the corner of the wall. Well, then he was being crazy again last night and busted open 2 of the 4 stitches. This is a picture of the wound before going back to the urgent care center. He got 3 stitches to replace the 2. He did really well with it. You would have thought he would have remembered being there the night before and freaked out but he didn't. He has been exclaiming all morning, "my band-aid mommy, myband-aid mommy". I have sounded like a broken record saying, "Dallin, NO running, you don't want to hurt your head". Poor Ben had to deal with it both times. It was too hard for me. I thought I was gonna throw-up when I saw the blood AGAIN last night.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a tough kid. I wonder how many other times he'll get stitches in his life. At least he wasn't afraid to go back to the DR...Easton would have freaked.

Jessica said...

Be careful. . . one more trip to the urgent care, and they'll be turning you in to Child Protective Services!

Poor Dallin!