Thursday, July 10, 2008

MIA AND DALLIN

Mia asks me almost every day, usually when I am feeding the baby, "mom, why do you love Cami more than me and Dallin?" UGH! I then explain that Cami can't do anything for herself right now so I have to do everything and you (Mia) can do a lot of things for yourself so mommy doesn't have to so it may seem like I love her more but I don't. She then smiles and says, "Oh, I understand......I'm so silly" So, I thought I would give them their own post with some recent pictures.
Dallin taking a hard earned break and watching Super Why. It is this great show that teaches kids their alphabet (I know, I know.......I do work on it with Dallin but he loves the show). Dallin knows more than half of his letters and it amazes me every time he comes up to me and points out a new letter on some piece of mail or something.
the kids being crazy together
Dallin looks like a little surfer in this one
Mia on the 4th
the bow I made for her that morning
Mia taking care of "her baby"


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love Mia's cute curly hair!