Sunday, March 30, 2008

PREGNANCY UPDATE

I am now 24 weeks pregnant. We found out that we are indeed having a girl so now we can move on to securing a name for the little wiggler. She is very active but mostly when I am trying to fall asleep. I have now started taking iron pills which is no suprise since I took them with the other two, however, they have made me start throwing up again so I am not a big fan. I seem to always be hungry these days. I can no longer go for 4 or 5 hours without eating or my stomache kills. My hips hurt alot and so do the bones that are in my crotch......sorry people, I'm just keeping it real. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks before I start seeing the doctor twice a week for non-stress tests to make sure the baby stays alive in my womb that ages much faster than other women because of my diabetes. Baby is growing well and she is now almost 14 inches and weighs almost 2 lbs. The doctor said they have checked all her body parts and major organs and see no problems. If all goes as planned she will be here at 37 weeks......don't be jealous.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad everything is going well, except that you are throwing up again...that's no fun.

I love the Easter pics...especially the one with everyone and their video cameras. That cracks me up!

JLMartin said...

She's almost as tall as Andrew!

Kim said...

I love how you are totally honest in on your posts even when it comes to potentially embarrassing bits of information. :o) Glad that the pregnancy is going well and that you all had a great Easter! :o)

Suzanne said...

You look really cute in that pic. I am excited that it is a girl. (maybe a little jealous too.) Mia and Dallin are getting so big!! Move back to Boise :)

Tiffany said...

you look so cute in this pic!