Sunday, March 30, 2008

BELATED BELATED EASTER POST

The day before Easter I hosted a get together with my family for our yearly easter egg hunt and food. I did it last year too but my parents have done it in the past......but they were in Hawaii. We had plenty of food and the egg hunt was enjoyed by all the kids except for maybe some spoiled kids who thought all the eggs should be filled with candy. I don't have that kind of money but, I did send them all away with a treat bag. I'm not that mean!
Dallin keeping watch over his eggs.
Everybody had to get their video and/or pictures. Most parents were doing double duty.
You can see Mia at the very bottom of the yard collecting her loot.
The kids decorated easter sugar cookies and Dallin made sure we didn't have any frosting to clean up......well, except for what was on him,.
Crash and burn after all the excitement........and the sugar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanner,
This is your biggest (ha, ha) sister, Amanda,...Thanks for the pictures. It would have been nice to see a group picture, but what you got was fine. The kids are really cute!

Ben & Diane said...

no can do.....we didn't get a group picture. sorry