Monday, May 09, 2011

EASTERS!

We had a great time over Easter weekend.  We normally have Easter at my house and I host my whole family but this year we had it at my parents' house which was fun too.  Cami was her usual happy self.
This was a really fun easter for my kids because their cousins came down from SC.  Mia and Brandon always like hanging out.




The sun was in the girls' eyes but still cute pictures!

I can't get enough of this cute boy!

Mia and Cami on the hunt for eggs.

Looks like Dallin's basket couldn't hold even one more.

Mia likes to look for 4 leaf clovers and Cami decided to join her.
Posted by PicasaI didn't get any pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses because I didn't buy any.  Easter kind of snuck up on me without a thought about it.  Oh well, they have plenty of dresses to wear so no need to buy one just for one Sunday.  I think I will do that every year.  

3 comments:

Emily said...

SUCH cute kids! Mia is so big I can't believe it. I used to always lay and look at four leaf clovers, so I think that picture is awesome.

Glad you guys had a fun Easter with cousins!

Sue Ellen said...

We enjoyed having everyone here for Easter.Such cute pictures.

Jill said...

The last one of the girls in the grass is so beautiful!