Thursday, May 26, 2011

DALLIN'S DRESS UP WEEK AT SCHOOL

A couple of weeks ago Dallin had dress up week at his pre-k.  What does this have to do with education?  No clue.....but he loved it.  Everyday he would ask me what he got to wear and this was probably the only week the whole year that he was excited to go to school everyday.  I have no idea why he turned his head to the side everyday for his picture.  That is just Dallin and I love him for it.

DAY ONE: HAT/SUNGLASS DAY
I thought he was supposed to wear one or the other but Dallin informed me after school that his teacher asked where his sunglasses were.

DAY TWO: RED,WHITE & BLUE DAY

DAY THREE: FUNNY HAIR/SILLY HAT DAY
What?  Yes, I know the bandanna is pink.  So sue me.  I couldn't find the regular red and white farmer looking one.  Dallin was okay with it once I told him it was his pirate hat with as much excitement as I could muster up.  After school he reported that some kids laughed at him because it was pink but he said, "meh, I don't care"  I was surprised to find that he still had it on when I came to pick him up, honestly

DAY FOUR: SPORTS DAY
Good thing Dallin had his soccer uniform from the fall or we would have been sunk.

DAY FIVE: PAJAMA DAY
Posted by PicasaI always think it's kinda funny/awkward looking when I see kids wearing PJ's to school.  But that doesn't even compare to seeing the teachers show up in them.  All in all Dallin had a great dress up week, dontcha think?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Ah, I love it! I also LOVE wearing my pj's to school. I will say it was a little weird when my end of the year gift from my class ended up involving a picture of all of us in our pj's.

Tiffany said...

We love Dallin! What a cute boy!!

Jill said...

Cute boy! I love the way he cocks his head for pictures. Joseph does that too.

I agree about the pjs to school. It's weird. I never remember liking it. I do remember wondering why it would be fun to wear my pjs to school. I didn' have any cute enough to be seen in.