Monday, May 04, 2009

7 YEARS

Today is our anniversary. Seven short years of marriage. And still, even after all my nagging, Ben has not learned how to give a natural smile in a picture. I mean, it has gotten better. Slightly. But his natural smile when he is really amused is much better. I always look bad in pictures. Please don't stare at the UGLY moles on my face. STOP! I told you not to look. I will have them removed one day. I'm just waiting for them to get hairy. Needless to say, we STILL love each other.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary--amazing that it is that long of a time and that short of a time. We will be hitting 9 in December---whoa!

Kim said...

Happy Aniiversary! Doesn't the time fly? Danny and I will celebrate eight years this September. CRAZY!

And by the way, that's a very cute picture of you two. And, I'm sorry. Maybe my pregnant eyes are playing tricks but I don't see ANY moles. What are you talking about?? Like I said, it's a GREAT picture. :o)

Val said...

So cute! Happy (late) anniversary!

PS My brother can't smile naturally in pictures either. Must be an Engstrom thing!

Skye said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when I used to think you guys had been married sooooo much longer than us guys. Now it seems we married at almost the same time (we're coming up on 5 years)

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how your whole anniversay post is about how bad you both look in pictures!