Sunday, June 07, 2009

CAMI TURNED ONE!!

Cami turned 1 yesterday. We cannot believe it has been a whole year since that very fast and scary delivery when she was born. She has grown a ton since then and learned so much. Ben's parents came over from Memphis and we went to the zoo to celebrate. Maryann and David and Lisa and their kids joined us for cake and ice cream and presents. We had a good time. I know it has been forever since I have posted and I have a lot to post of the zoo and her birthday......and other stuff from the last month. But, I thought I would start you off with a teaser video of us singing to her. Watch it all cause the end is the best part. All I have to say is, she's fast!

5 comments:

Just us Nelsons said...

I can't believe Cami is one! Wow, that went by fast! She is so cute and super fast! I hope she is okay.

Love,
Heather

JLMartin said...

We watched the movie 30 times for our FHE activity...you definately need to submit that one.

shreevit2beaver said...

Sorry to sound so mean but Travis and I had to watch it a few times and couldn't stop laughing.

Kim said...

Poor thing! She's okay, right? I remember Eli got a little too close to the candle while trying to blow it out once. Who originally thought it was a good idea to put fire on a bright and colorful birthday cake and then stick it in front of a child anyway, lol? I can't believe she's one already. She's so cute!

Lawther family said...

poor thing. I am sorry to say that I couldn't stop laughing. Super fast!