Sunday, April 12, 2009

EASTER MORNING

I have to say that I think Mia is especially cute in her new dress.
Generally Mia will resist when I want her to wear her hair up. She realizes the pain that comes with combing and putting up curly hair. Anyway, she was very compliant once she saw that I had made her a bow for each one of her piggy buns. That was easy!
Dallin got a new tie. Too bad his shirt won't stay tucked in. Notice his blue ring pop the easter bunny brought him. I'm gonna have to tell the easter bunny to come after we leave for church next year.
Cami is not one to pose for pictures lately. But, as you can see, she looks cute in her dress too!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the easter outfits and Mia's Hair-it looks so cute like that! You're going to have to teach me how to make such cute bows!

Jessica said...

Your kids looked WAY cuter than mine on Easter morning!

Jill said...

Darling! Looks like a Happy Easter.