Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A.........

Well, the truth of the matter is.......the baby's legs were crossed. But.......the sonographer said, "I think it's a girl......yeah, it's a girl." So I asked the doctor to take a look and he said, "the legs are crossed but from what I see in the picture, you have a 90% chance that this is a girl." So, since I really want a girl and since they were mostly confident in their decision, and since we have really only talked about girl names.......I'm running with it. I have an ultrasound every month and so I'll have another one next month so if it changes......I'll let you know. I would have put a picture of the ultrasound on but it was a crappy picture and we don't have a scanner. So......cross your fingers that it really is a girl because Dallin is all the boy I can handle right now. Maybe tomorrow will be different. Plus, we've told everyone it's a girl so I don't want to call people again.

11 comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations on it hopefully, maybe being a girl. Maybe next month "her" legs won't be crossed and you can confirm your desires, hopes, and dreams of it being a girl. What names are you thinking of??

Emily said...

Congrats!! That's great news!!
Hopefully she will continue to be a girl, since that's what you want!

JLMartin said...

joseph left for scouts and both boys are crying and sick...i'll call you tomorrow.

Skye said...

Woohoo! Girls Rock!

Lawther family said...

Dallin is all the boy you can handle? Oh come on, you need at least three! jk. Congrats on the girl! I am jealous! :) Good luck with Dallin.

Ruth said...

What a little lady...she already has her legs crossed!

Kim said...

Congrats! We'll cross our fingers that the baby is a girl and that next month you will know for sure. She was probably just trying to be modest. I mean, come on, wouldn't you? Lol! :o)

Jill said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I'm glad you get to keep having ultrasounds so you can keep verifying. I would go crazy if I was given a 90% and that's it!

Emily M said...

Congrats. I, too, am jealous, but I am so happy for you. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy. Hang in there!

Suzanne said...

Yea! Congrats. I want a girl someday too but boys are great (of course, I don't know any different). Hope you are feeling well! Hey, what is your phone number--the one in my cell phone says its diconnected. I mean, if you don't want me calling, just say so. You don't have to go to all the trouble to disconnect your phone :)

Val said...

I'm hoping for a girl for you! I'd be okay with never having a boy!