Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED x 3

I've had three people tag me in the recent days and weeks and it's about time I answered them!! DANG IT!!

This is for Joseph

10 years ago I was...
In my third year of college at BYU, working at the MTC serving slop to the bratty missionaries who didn't want gravy unless I made a hole in their mashed potatoes first, and living the high lifein the basement on Ash Ave.
5 things on my to do list today...
clean my bathrooms, mop the kitchen floor, take a shower, collect a 24 hour urine specimen for my OBGYN, laundry
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire...
hire a hit-man to kill John McCain, hire a hit-man to kill Mike Huckabee, build a house of my dreams complete with a beautiful yard and a maid, buy one of every kind of BMW
3 of my bad habits are
eating leftovers out of the fridge that have probably been there way too long, being prejudice against people who are missing teeth, collecting tons of cups of water on my nightstand that I intend to drink and never do
5 places I have lived
Germany, Provo, UT, Chicago, Illinois, Pell City, Alabama, Atlanta, Georgia.....and others
5 jobs I have had...
the laundry facility in the RB at BYU, a nurse's aide in a nursing home, K-Mart, office manager for Beautifully Modest, Subway......I've worked at like 14 jobs (my favorite was being a nanny)
4 things most people don't know about me....
I have 20/20 vision but I still can't see things very well......I'll name more in the tags to come

This one is for Lacey

ABC Me
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: If your definition of a best friend is someone you really like but that you have a hard time keeping in touch with, then I have a ton
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Insulin
F- Favorite Color: RED!!
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears.....only the Haribo kind though
H- Hometown: My parents live in Pell City, AL
I- Indulgence(s): An occasional pedicure
J- January or July: Since I am cold right now.....July
K- Kids: Mia and Dallin and another on the way
L-Life is Incomplete Without: a lazy day here and there.....or everyday right now
M- Marriage Date: May 4th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 9
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples all the way
P- Phobias or Fears: MIDGETS!!! they have big heads and I'm afraid they are gonna run after me with their stumpy legs and when they have trapped me in a corner they'll kick my shins and knees....sorry to all you people I have offended because you have midget family members
Q- Quotes: "mommy, does the baby come out of the same hole as your poopy?".....Mia's response when I told her the baby will come out of a special hole in my bottom as my easy response to how will the baby get out of your tummy?
R- Reason To Smile: reading with my kids
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Four: anybody who wants to
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I share a body poofer with Ben.....I know, gross
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater
W- Worst Habit: pouring hot grease down the drain.......only when we had apartments that I did not own......and of course with hot water running at the same time
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Picking just one would betoo exclusive for me
Z- Zodiac: Cancer

This one is for Suzanne

7 Things You Don't Know About Me

1.) I pee in the shower.......It's all the same pipes, right??
2.) I graduated from High School with a 4.0 GPA and a 96.8 grade average and 5th in my class......too bad college wasn't the same
3.) One day I aspire to have enough money to use it wisely on a breast reduction
4.) I have chronic nose bleeds......especially right now while I'm pregnant.....everyday
5.) I only buy real leather shoes......unless there is no leather involved
6.) I don't care if there are dirty clothes all over my bedroom floor and I step on them......they are already dirty so what's the harm
7.) Since I've had radiation for cancer I have a really dry mouth and the hair on my legs and in my pits doesn't grow much so I haven't shaved my legs in weeks......aw, who am I kidding, months really.....I do shave my pits though

Anybody who wants to do these tags on their own blogs can.....I know that it's more lame that way but I'm in to being lame right now

10 comments:

Angel said...

You are so sick. Why would you say those things for the whole world to read. Wait, what am I saying, you are Diane.

Skye said...

most hilarious thing about this post: YOU have a midget family member. HA HA. Our dear mother-in-law is only 4'11', which makes her, technically, a midget. I like to tease Jared about this.

Jennie said...

I loved reading you "tags." Some of the responses were surprising or odd, but then like someone else already commented you are Diane and I could totally see you saying this stuff. I just kept laughing as I read more.

Kim said...

I had fun reading the tags and looking at all the recent pics of the kids! I didn't know you were expecting another one! Congrats! :o) When are you due?

herb said...

I had no idea what a body poofer is, so I googled it. Guess what page is first on Google for the term "boody poofer"?

Your site is going to be swamped real soon by all kinds of weirdos like me googling the term! Better think of a way to turn that into some profit.

Lawther family said...

Hey what do you know! I pee in the shower too! And I want enough money to buy some breasts! haa haa never going to happen...
So excited to find out you are expecting!!! :) When are you due and how are you feeling?

Jill said...

You just marvelled at how Darren's voice comes through his writing, but wow, I always hear your voice when I read your blog. I love it. Except it makes me miss you. You make me laugh.

I love all the new pictures of the kiddies. Can't wait to see #3!

Val said...

Poor Terese is a midget! I feel like a giant when I'm around her! I'm jealous you don't have to shave very often. One of the perks of radiation!

Emily said...

I am totally peeing my pants laughing right now. Diane, seriously, I'm with Jill...we miss you! And I won't lie...I have been known to pee in the shower. It's just so convenient.

Jessica said...

Wow! I learned so much about you! You are so hysterical. I wish you guys would move back! There's a house for sale in my neighborhood! By the way, if I haven't already told you, Congratulations on baby #3! Are you going to have any eyesight left after this pregnancy?!