Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thanks Val!!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

My husband...

What is his name? Benjamin

How long have you been together? Over 6 years

How long did you date? We hung out for 2 months, dated for 6 months and were engaged for 4

How old is he? 28 years, 2 months and 20 days....to be exact

Who eats more? I would bet that we eat about the same, only I usually start big and get all my food on the first round and Ben usually starts small and gets like 3 servings

Who said I love you first? He said it like 5 seconds before I was gonna say it

Who is taller? Ben

Who sings better? I think even Ben would say me....but that's not sayin' much

Who is smarter? We're both smart....but, one is more naturally smart and the other one has to work at it a little more (but I'm not naming names)

Whose temper is worse? Uh....MINE!!!

Who does the laundry? Me....97% of the time(Ben is good at helping out where needed....and it depends if I'm pregnant or not)

Who does the dishes? Me....once again, 95% of the time....Ben NEVER wipes the counters off though

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Ben

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? If we are on a long trip we are about equal....but around town, Ben

Who is more stubborn? Hands down....ME

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ben....but only because I am never wrong :)

Whose parents do you see the most? Before February, Ben's....after February, mine

Who kissed who first? Ben kissed me first

Who asked who out? Ben initiated everything....I was in denial he liked me

Who proposed? Ben

Who is more sensitive? probably me

Who has more friends? Me....I have to force Ben to talk to people

Who has more siblings? I have 9....Ben has 4

Who wears the pants in the family? Is anybody stupid enough to answer this??

Now I tag.....Elizabeth Roggermeier, Alicia Hoyt, Jordan Pratt, Emily Murdock, Kim Crook

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey, why didn't you tag me? I would love to tell you all about my husband :)

Emily said...

That's funny. A lot of times I have to force Steve to talk to people too. And when we were first married, Steve was more stubborn, but now I totally am. But i got it from him though!

Angel said...

You must have a lot of time on your hands.

Skye said...

For some reason my reader wasn't picking up your feed right, and so I only just read the last several posts (I thought you just weren't posting).

Anyway, it cracks me up about you forcing Ben to talk to people. His brother is a little bit the same. :) (At least compared to me)