Saturday, August 01, 2009

What We've Been Up To

I know, I KNOW! it's been forever since I have popsted. We have been busy and when we are not going somehwere I am being lazy. So lately, Ben turned 30, we've been swimming alot, we went to the lake/cabin for the fourth, I turned 32 and the kids have loved their slip n' slide. Phew! The kids and I also spent a weeek in Memphis with Ben's parents and Tiffany while Ben was at home working, but I have not downloaded those pictures yet(big surprise). We are off again to the lake/cabin for a week with Ben's parents and when we get home I will make a proper post. Enjoy these few photos while you can.




4 comments:

Jennie said...

I was starting to wonder what happened to you...glad to see you rejoined the blogging world. Can't wait to hear more about what you have been up to.

Sue Ellen said...

Great pictures.Can't wait for more

Megan said...

you put too many es in week!!!!

Lawther family said...

Happy birthday to the two of you! Sounds like you have had a great summer. Love the pictures and can't wait to see more fun pictures.