Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CAMI BUG

Hey everybody, I'm Cami. I'm a bug. I must be because I always hear my mom call me......cute bug, fussy bug, sweet bug, hungry bug, stinky bug, sleepy bug, chubby bug, grumpy bug and love bug.
I am 3 months old now and I greet my mommy every morning with a huge smile. It helps her deal with being so tired. I am awake alot of the day now and I eat a ton. I've gotta keep these chubby cheeks going.
I still have my apnea/heart monitor but I am hoping to ditch it in the next 6 weeks or so. I am a very happy baby and I am growing up so fast. Everybody loves me.

5 comments:

Ryan & Janna said...

Cami, you are a cute bug. I can't believe how fast these babies grow up.

Val said...

She is so cute you guys! How is it having 3? We miss you!

Tiffany said...

She has gotten so much bigger! She is so adorable! I want to see her!

Lawther family said...

She is so cute. Its amazing how fast they get the chub on.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

She is so cute! I can't believe you have three kids. Way to be!