Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Latest Happenings

This is Mia before school on Friday.......she survived her first week of school and LOVED it!
Ben worked from home on Friday and after I got Mia off to school I went back to bed and Cami was being fussy but didn't want to be fed so I decided to snuggle with her and we both went back to sleep. Notice the mascara on my wall compliments of Dallin. Don't be jealous of my pink grandma housecoat. Thanks for the picture Ben!
Mia needs a family picture for her "family wall" at school and this was our attempt. The lighting was horrible and our building is being remodeled so the wall looks trashy. We may have to try again.
This is for Angel anf Darin......Elder Carlson says "congratulations!"
Cami looked so cute for church today
Mia LOVES to hold her baby sister
A little smile

Dallin's favorite way to sleep these days......yes, cotton balls and crackers are on the floor
Dallin did not want the slice of watermelon I cut for him......he demanded the quarter of it still on the cutting board

We made french bread pizzas.....I love how Mia's has neat little piles of toppings
Daddy and Cami just chillin'
Dallin LOVES corn on the cob
I catch Cami holding her toe like this all the time
taking a cat nap

Tonight I made cupcakes after dinner. I was feeding Cami and was just finishing when Mia asked me to frost one for her. I told her to wait a minute while I burped the baby. So, she went in and did it herself. I was looking at the computer when Mia brought it to my attentioon that Cami had frosting on her forehead......from Mia's cupcake of course. So I liked it off. Uh.....that was barf from where Cami was rubbing her head on the burp cloth. THANKS MIA!! When am I gonna learn my lesson?


8 comments:

Angel said...

Didn't you have another incident from licking "something"?

Ruth said...

Do we still get ten for Tuesday tomorrow?
Mia's pizza looks like a flower to me. She probably loved making it since she asks to play the pizza game at my house whenever she comes over.

Mary W said...

Dude, I almost barfed reading about you licking barf.

Tiffany said...

I knew it was going to barf when you started that little story! Oh man...cute cute pics! It's fun to see them, it feels like forever since we've seen you!

Lawther family said...

laughing so hard from the bark frosting mistake, so been there! Very cute pictures. Fun to see little Cami growing.
And Dallin sleeping, he is so like my Keawe, and the makeup on the walls! Oh my every day life!! Good to know I am not alone. :) Have fun!!

Jessica said...

You've got to stop putting suspect things in your mouth! I loved those pictures of Dallin sleeping---totally classic! I wish you guys lived close. I think our naughty kids would have a lot of fun together, besides the fact that it's so darn fun talking to you. Your baby is just a doll. I hope you're surviving having three kids. It definitely took me some getting used to!

Jill said...

First poo, then vomit, huh? Ah, the joys of motherhood. I loved your first day of school pics! She has grown so much!

I have two boys who won't sleep anywhere except their beds or their carseats. So Dallin's sleeping position just kills me!

And I love Cami's little smile. What a sweet baby.

Skye said...

I love those pictures! They're a great little sum up of things around there. I'm totally jealous of the pink grandma housecoat (what exactly is a "housecoat"? Is it what some of us call a "robe" or is is more like pajamas? I never know this.)

I love Cami's church outfit! And I love the little toe! And I can't help but think about the last post you did about licking something off your child - that time it was Dallin - and it was poop. And yes, I was wondering if you're just unlucky or a little slow. ha ha!!! (just wait. I will be punished for mocking you by licking my own child's poop and barf someday I'm sure)