Sunday, June 22, 2008

CAMI UPDATE

CAMI WENT TO THE DOCTOR ON FRIDAY AND IS GROWING WELL. SHE IS BACK UP TO HER BIRTHWEIGHT OF 4 LBS. 14 OZ. SHE LIKES TO SLEEP AND EAT. SHE IS CUTE AND IS SMILING NOW. MOSTLY IN HER SLEEP. HER MONITOR GOES OFF OFTEN......ALERTING US THAT SHE HAS NOT BREATHED IN A WHILE OR THAT HER HEART RATE IS LOW. NO BIGGEE. THE KIDS LOVE HER TO DEATH. FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO THINK THAT SHE LOOKS BIG IN ALL OF HER PICTURES......WELL, CONSIDER THAT DALLIN IS ONLY 2 1/2 AND SHE IS ONLY AS BIG AS HIS LEG FROM THE KNEE DOWN. PRETTY SMALL.
DADDY......WE MISS YOU A LOT!!


5 comments:

Emily said...

That's funny because at first I thought she did look big, but then I thought about how small Dallin's leg is. Weird.

I hope Ben comes home soon!!

Ruth said...

Hey, do I get any photo credits?

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yeah, I totally thought she looked big but now I realize how TEENY she is! WOW!
You have three GORGEOUS kids. Seriously beautiful!
So how are you holding up with three. It's quite the transition, huh? Tired much?

JLMartin said...

She's teeny!

stef said...

Your children are so cute! I hope you are doing okay while Ben is gone and that you are getting the help you need. I love the picture of Cami in her car seat! She is so small.