Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cami Update

Cami came home on Thursday. She is doing well. She sleeps well.....and a lot. She is eating well. She nurses just a little and then stuffs herself with a bottle. We are still working on the nursing thing. Her mouth is so small. She is as cute as can be. Ben left today for two weeks in India. I miss him already and have shed many tears. I could have insisted he not go but, it is a great career opportunity and I know he wanted to go, even though it was hard for him too. I think we'll survive because of all our great helpers.....namely Ruth and Grandma Martin. And maybe Grandma Engstrom if she is able to come. Mia and Dallin love their new baby sister. Well.....Ben and I do too. Words can't describe how blessed we feel that she is healthy. AND, I only gained 10 pounds during the pregnancy but have now lost 25. If you do the math it equals one happy mommy. I'm sure it won't last long. Cami while still in the NICU
Daddy and Cami checking each other out.
Mommy loves to cuddle with her.
YES.....there is a baby under those buckles
Mia and Dallin checking out their baby sister.

5 comments:

JLMartin said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I'm a bit jealous....

Tiffany said...

Great! That's all wonderful news and we're all very happy for you! (Minus the Ben being gone part.)

Kim said...

She is darling! Congrats again! I'm glad she is healthy even if she is so little. :o) Sorry about Ben being gone. It is always so hard when your husband goes out of town. I'm glad you have help! :o)

chase said...

Yay yay yay! So glad she's home. NOT so glad that Ben is in India for 2 weeks! Hire some help!!!!

Maryann said...

Have you taken any pictures using my camera.