Saturday, October 03, 2009

MIA IS 6!! Holy Moly!

My Mia is 6! She is so smart and helpful and sweet and social. I'm posting pictures of her through the years. I couldn't decide which picture I liked better of Mia's birth. So here are two cute ones.




When Mia turned one we were on a trip so she got this dumb store-made cake. She didn't care.


I couldn't find a picture of Mia's 2nd birthday so this is around her 2nd birthday.


Mia was so cute when she turned three.


Mia was very decisive about what she wanted for her 4th birthday cake! PURPLE!


We had a party when she turned 5 and I had a few pictures of the decorations but this was the only one we got of her......as you can tell, we are great parents when it comes to taking pictures. I figure we'll do a party about every 5 years. I'm not big on elaborate parties.


She was so excited to open presents today and she again requested purple frosting for her cake. WE LOVE MIA!!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday, Mia! Our girls are growing up fast!

Ryan & Janna said...

I can't believe it was three years ago we were in Boise. She is such a cutie!

Jason and Wendy said...

She is so cute! I love having your kids in primary when you visit.

Sue Ellen said...

Mia, you are growing up so fast. While I was out in Utah when you were born Grandpa bought our car so we can tell how long we have had our car by how old you are. Pretty neet huh:)

Missy said...

I hope she had a very happy b'day. Looks like she did!

Dave said...

Happy Birthday Mia!

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday party. You can't beat purple cake and Blue Bell ice cream!

I can hardly believe it has almost been six years since I first met you in Provo. You've have grown into a very bright and funny girl. I am very excited to see you at Christmas time.

Jennie said...

Happy,happy birthday, Mia dear!!!

Jessica said...

Six?! It's been way too long since I've seen her!

I'm sorry to hear about Dallin's diabetes. Poor guy. Good for you for spotting the signs. Hope all is going a little bit better by now.