Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CAMI'S GLAMOUR SHOTS

Just kidding, I would never pay money for glamour shots. But, Cami had her pictures done recently. I had Mia and Dallin done at 4 months so I did Cami too. Okay, it was more like 5 months. I'm a slacker. Any way, these are the ones I got copies of. Angel and Darin, Joseph and Lacey, and any Engstroms who want some.....tell me which one(s) you want and I'll send them on. There were alot of really cute ones but I coukldn't get them all. Pictures are pricey, people.
Choice #1

Choice #2


Choice #3
I think I'll put a slideshow of the rest up later.

8 comments:

Angel said...

We liked #1 and #3. Please send.

Jessica said...

She's darling!

Lawther family said...

I like all of them. They are so cute. You have some great kids. So cute!

Tiffany said...

Choices 2 and 3 please

Anna@Exasperation said...

Are you even serious?! NUMBER THREE IS FREAKIN' AMAZING. What? Is she laughing at some inside joke during that shot? She's all, "I'm totally laughing and you don't even know what I'm laughing at but you're laughing anyway because I'm so freakin' cute!"
Work it, Cami Girl!

the splendid life of us... said...

Those are adorable. She is adorable.

I might need to take McCoy into a studio to have his pics taken for his first birhtday.

Jill said...

Oh, that last smile is to die for!

Kim said...

Sooo cute! She's getting so big! :o)