Monday, November 03, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Seeing as I have not posted in forever, I now have about a bazillion pictures to post. BUT, seeing as I have not posted in forever, I thought I better not post them all at once. I thought I'd give a few at a time, so why not start with Halloween.
Mia lookin cute as Minnie Mouse
Dallin as Spiderman.....he didn't like the mask so he went without it.

Cami as a chili pepper

Dallin hard at work

Mia in action
Mia was as happy as can be. She was a real trooper that night. She just had to keep up with her 10 and 13 year old cousins who ran up every drive way. And most of them were up hill. She never lagged behind. I was amazed at her stamina.


Notice the wilted jack-o-lantern to the right (must be the humidity). So we decided Cami would make a good substitution!

This is how the night wound up for Dallin. I made Ben wake him up and brush his teeth. No need to encourage the cavities to form.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cami is is a super cute chili pepper!

Ruth said...

I agree that the no mask was the way to go for Dallin and I just want to squeeze that chili pepper.

Angel said...

What in the hairless wonder? Why? She doesn't look the same.

Lawther family said...

Keawe was spider man last year and I just painted his face instead, he loved it and I loved him not wearing the mask... wish Kainoa would have the same attitude about this! He loves maskes.

Jessica said...

Cute costumes! That mask is hysterical on Dallin!

Skye said...

okay, that chili pepper is waaaay too cute!

Anonymous said...

Brian pulled this up for me tonight. It is my intent to visit the various grand/great grandkids on the internet on a regular basis this year. Loved all the pictures especially the Halloween costumes (old drama person speaking) I hoped to print a picture of Cami (delightful pictures of her) whom I don't have on our wall, but it would not print. Maybe you can send us a picture of her and Mia also. Dallin is more recent but I like to keep up. Kayla recently sent us a replacement picture for Kennedy. The one we had on the wall was a baby and now he is ten. Terese and Scott loved having you visit. It will be fun for all of you to live closer.
Love to all,
GGrandma and GGrandpa Mason