Friday, January 18, 2008

NAUSEA AT A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

So.....the kids rarely use their tub to take a bath. They prefer ours because it's big and somehow that makes it better and more fun. We had my sister Angel and her roommate Lisa visit for a few days after Christmas. Of course they used the kids bathroom. After they left Mia took a shower in there and Ben noticed the water wasn't draining well. So as Ben usually does he decided to dig the clog out instead of using Drano like I would. I'm sure some of this is from the previous owners and the band-aid is most likely from Mia......but all I'm saying is that Angel and Lisa finally put it over the top. Their hair must fall out in record numbers of strands a day. They can dispute this but I know it was their fault :) Every time I look at it I gag and almost throw up and that is not from being pregnant at this point.

8 comments:

Angel said...

You must be the most ridiculous person in the whole world if you think my shower did that to your tub. I will have you know that your wacked-out tub filed up with water the first day I took a shower. So all I'm saying is, "get over yourself."

Ruth said...

I don't want to have to "get over myself" or anything, but my shower has been draining slowly also. I will not be digging out the hair or anything. My favorite contractor was using my bathtub to clean his tools, so I won't place any blame. :)

JLMartin said...

I cannot believe you posted that nasty picture!!!

Ruth said...

I just enlarged the picture and I almost hurled. I can't believe Ben didn't throw up. How did he pick it up to throw it away?

herb said...

OK, that front piece of hair looks like a dead baby mouse.

I promise here, in front of all our blog peers, I will never "dig" in a drain, I shall use Drano for the rest of my life!

Angel said...

Herb, I thought it was a mouse too. I had a Tongan companion with really long hair. I cleaned out the drain and I got a rat sized hair ball. I kid you not. It was sick.

Jill said...

Um, that's disgusting. I didn't dare enlarge the picture.

Tiffany said...

That is absolutely nasty!! (and i'm not one to gag very easily)